Caption Contest Rules
These rules apply to each contest.
1. By entering the caption contest, you acknowledge that your entry will be used by Second Life London (The Sponsor) for promotion and publicity purposes.
2. Each new Caption Contest begins on the Sunday of that week and continues for seven (7) day. The cutoff time will be the following Saturday evening ending at 11:59 P.M. GMT.
3. The caption should be 250 characters or less for the featured snapshot. One entry per person or per subscriber e-mail address.
4. All caption entries will be moderated, so spam and abusive captions will not appear. Accepted captions will be visible on the web site within 24 hours.
5. Entries or votes that are lost, late, misdirected, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at the Web site or elsewhere, are not the responsibility of Second Life London, and will not be eligible.
6. Use of bots or other automated processes to vote or enter is not allowed and may result in disqualification at Second Life London’s discretion.
7. In the event of a dispute, entries/votes will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address at time of entry.
8. Second Life London further reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or modify any Caption Contest not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure, voter fraud or technical failures of any sort.
9. Second Life London is not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Contest, including without limitation, mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify this Contest based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability and where circumstances make this unavoidable.
10. Entrants represent and warrant that their Submission is their original work, it has not been copied from others, and it does not violate the rights of any other person or entity.
To enter, place your caption below the post beneath ‘PLEASE LET US KNOW YOUR VIEWS …’.
Remember the caption must not exceed 250 characters for the featured snapshot.
Include your Email address and Name so you can be entered for the contest. If you don’t wish to enter your real email address, that’s fine, just invent one!