What do you do on a Sunday Afternoon? Do you consider it to be a boring time waiting for the next week to begin?
|Sunday Afternoon Stroll Round the Serpentine Lake|
Being bored is possibly one of the worst ways to spend any given amount of time. However, with a little bit of imagination and some boredom you can turn some unproductive time into some pointless yet productive time.
|Finding inspiration on a Sunday Afternoon|
Here’s a top 5 of things you can do when you’re bored
1. Go to Jelly Bean and while away the time with friends listening to great music:
|Joining friends at Jelly Bean|
2. Visit the website home of the bored for inspiration:
|Looking for Inspiration|
3. Get inspired from quotes of other people who are also bored:
|Mike looking for quotes in Half Pint’s gallery|
4. Write a poem or story about being bored:
|Bigga writing a poem about a Zombie Apocalypse|
5. Read about being bored in an attempt to get some life into yourself:
|Jules & Juls getting some life into their Sunday afternoons!|
So, now you have 5 things to do when you’re bored and lonely. Try them and see if it works for you?
Below are more pics of Sunday Afternoon in London..