1. What inspired you to start your business?
An ex-partner and still close friend wanted to share his established business with me, but under a name that we could both share.
2. Tell us about your business, what were your aims and goals in Second Life, for
I had no goals at the time, but have since created and added to our business. I just love the creating and discovery.
3. How long have you owned your business in Second Life ?
About a year.
4. We are thrilled to have your business in London! What about London that interested you to set up a shop here ?
It had a lot of traffic, had people who were interested in moving forward, motivated people.
5. What are your future plans for your business? Any exciting or new products
I want to improve my styles and techniques, make really good textured and realistic items with the best animations I can find. I am always working on projects, mainly to do with furniture.
1. How long have you been in Second Life?
2. What made you first join Second Life?
Curiousity, ‘What is this thing called Second Life ‘?
3. What are some of the strangest things you have experienced or seen in Second Life?
Naked men? nah, just joking !!
4. Other than owning a business in Second Life, what are some other things you do while you are in Second Life?
1 -Trash houses to find how they are made, but I promised my landlord I would stop.
2 – Sail around SL and discover how many idiots feel the need for ban lines..Why?
3 – Dance the night away with an interesting friend.
4 – Constantly tweak my SL house, I wish we had the Edit tools in real life, wouldn’t that be awesome?
And a few other things 🙂
5. If you could invite anyone from RL into SL, who would it be?
I don’t know, they are all here.