Not Boring? – Take The Truth Test to See!
What’s Not Boring?
I’ve been in Second Life for 8 years now and have never once found it boring. There’s so much to see and do here, and so many surprises.
When most new people arrive in London and look around properly, instead of maoning, they’re blown away by the variety of things to do there.
Loads of Games (you’ll find them easily if you bother to take a walk), shops, freebies, homes, rides, hangouts, hidden dungeons and heaps more.
So next time you want to say “I’m bored” why not explore instead. You’ll soon find something in Second Life worth doing.
The Truth Test – Are YOU Boring?
10 Differences Between Interesting People And Boring People
Do you push people away? There is one truth that’s hard to take when you’re bored. That is – bored people are BORING!
Take a look at this list borrowed from EliteDaily and see where you fit in. Be honest with yourself – would ‘you’ really want to spend time with you???
This is a list of what’s being boring and what’s not. Oddly it points to the fact that the very people who complain about being bored are the same people that are boring.
1. Interesting people like to have conversations; boring people like to avoid them.
2. Boring people are those that enjoy too much comfort.
3. Interesting people have several hobbies; boring people have a hobby.
4. Interesting people are well-informed.
5. Boring people stay put; interesting people like to explore.
6. Interesting people have a hunger for life; boring people are content with frozen dinner.
7. Change makes for an exciting life.
8. Interesting people are driven people. Boring people are push-overs.
9. Interesting people are dreamers. Boring people are posers.
10. Leading an interesting life is easy if you want it.
See if you can tick off on this list and see where you fall into it?
Good luck and let’s have a life that’s a little less boring from now on!