Today we continue our blog spotlight on SL tribute band Bad Ampitude. Bad Ampitude’s owner Vampira Voom, gives us some insight on her Second Life Experience and some really fun things that makes up the unique person that is Vampira:
1. How long have you been in Second Life?
uggh almost 5 years, yes im really old
2. What made you first join Second Life?
I read an ariticle in a magazine saying you could be a vampire.
3. What are some of the strangest things you have experienced or seen in Second Life?
Jessii hahaaa. the page isnt long enough to list them all but nothing really surprises me these days, stangest at the moment has to be physics with the boobs and bums flying all over the place.
4. Other than owning a business in Second Life and loving rock music, what are some other things you do while you are in Second Life?
Sex lots and lots of Sex
5. If you could invite anyone from RL into SL, who would it be?
Ville Valo or Jussi 69 nom nom