London is pleased to announce it’s newest team member, Maddy Maskelyne, who is owner of Mocha Visions Photography! Maddy agreed to provide some information about herself, Mocha Visions Photography, and about photography in Second Life. Today’s spotlight focuses on Mocha Visions Photography:
1. What inspired you to start Mocha Vision Photography?
I use to be an SL model and to be honest found it boring and wanted to be on the other side of the camera… it seemed more creative. I enjoy creativity and saw so many talented artists and photographers in SL that I wanted to throw my hat in the ring. So I dabbled a bit with profile pictures and before too long I started Mocha Vision
2. Tell us about Mocha Vision Photography, what were your aims and goals in Second Life when you started the band?
I think my goal at the time was to create the most “realistic” SL photo’s without using Morphs, actually Mocha Vision started before morphs started showing up.
3. How long have you owned Mocha Vision Photography in Second Life?
Mocha Vision opened in 2009
4. We are thrilled to have Mocha Vision Photography come to London! What interested you to come to London?
The London Sims are amazing, filled with many iconic land marks, creative artistry and many personal touches that are fun to photograph. The people make every day an event and there is much to capture in print as a photographer the artistic possibilities are endless.
5. What are your future plans for Mocha Vision Photography? Any new and exciting things on the horizon? 2012 is a blank canvas as far as Mocha Vision is concerned, I work with other photographers from Pro Image Designs and would like to do some joint collaborations and maybe move towards more commercial accounts as I have been doing with the London Sims.
Check the blog tomorrow, for part two!