Spotlight: Maddy Maskelyne Part 2
Today we continue our three part spotlight of Maddy Maskelyne, owner of Mocha Visions Photography. Today’s spotlight focuses on Maddy:
1. How long have you been in Second Life? just over 4 years.
2. What made you first join Second Life? I was on a flight from Washington and saw SecondLife in a magazine I read it …. came home…. and logged in!
3. What are some of the strangest things you have experienced or seen in Second Life?
hmmm… one of the most creative works I have seen is anything from AM Radio, as far as strangest… well… flying noobs, dogs that walk like a man, werewolves, vampires, elves with ninja capabilities…to name a few but is that weird or just creative?
4. Other than owning a business in Second Life and loving rock music, what are some other things you do while you are in Second Life?
I am happily engaged to a wonderful DJ, Styles Sharp who very successful in the club scene in SL so I host for his events, research talents and enjoy shopping making wedding plans for January and hanging out with friends and family.
5. If you could invite anyone from RL into SL, who would it be? anyone??? hmm…. can I say Usher?
Check the blog tomorrow for the last part of our spotlight with Maddy!